-CAREERS AT BAZE UNIVERSITY-
RECRUITMENT OF INTERNATIONAL STAFF
Baze University is a front line private University located in the heart of Nigeria’s New Federal Capital city of Abuja.
Baze has modern facilities and a mix of international. We operate British Style University System.
The University wishes to invite applications from suitabily qualified persons in to the following positions:
- Lecturer 1 with PhD holders
- Senior Lecturers
- Associate Professors
For the following areas:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Chemistry
- Physics/ Geophysics
- Telecoms Engineering
- For lecturer 1 Academic Doctorate degree in any of the areas above.
- For Senior Lecturer, the candidate must have a good PhD in relevant areas with at least 3 years cognate working experience.
- For Associate Professor, the candidate must have a good PhD in relevant areas with at least 6 years cognate working experience.
- For Professor, the candidate must have a good PhD in relevant areas with at least 9 years cognate working experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Attractive salary package at International rates with other benefits attached to it.
- Baze will reimburse travel and reasonable freight expenditures incurred in taking up your post.
- Baze will pay for local medicinal insurance at level recommended by Baze expatriate staff.
- Baze will reimburse any expenditure for visas and work permits.
- Baze will reimburse return ticket (Economy class) once a year to travel to country of origin.
- Equivalent of 10% of salary will be set aside each year and paid to you in lieu of pension after successful completion of tenure stipulated in this contract.
The application should reach the above addresses not later than 2 days from the date of this advert.
Successful candidates will be contacted and be provided with information on the designated date, venue and time for interviews at Hyderabad, Bangalore and New Delhi respectively.